Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Motheread follow-up

It's New Year's Eve in Okinawa, so it's a good time to catch up on a couple overdue blog posts. :)  Thank you for your prayers for my Motheread class this last fall! I wanted to share some of the pictures from our final party. We had our last class on a Saturday morning, and spouses and kids were also invited.  We read a book together, acted it out, did a craft, and had lunch together... it was wonderful! I am so thankful for the time I got to spend with my new friends over the 8 weeks we met for the class.  Once again, I witnessed God's amazing miracles of language -  even though we didn't always have perfect communication and understanding, God blessed us with new friendships, meaningful discussions, and excitement about how we can continue to work and meet together after Christmas.  Please continue to pray for these special relationships, continued opportunities to meet together, and, of course, my Japanese language skills. :)













No comments: